Equals by PHILCODE is a non-profit NGO, an on-line job, and livelihood resource hub connecting Persons With Disabilities seeking employment or entrepreneurship in the Philippines. Facilitated by the PHILIPPINE COUNCIL OF ORGANIZATIONS ON DISABILITY AND EMPOWERMENT (PHILCODE) formerly Philippine Council of Cheshire Homes for the Disabled, Equals provides to Persons With Disabilities and help jumpstart their career through employment and entrepreneurship, while companies are given resource information on Persons With Disabilities employment in the Philippines.
This online resource platform was funded by the International Centre for Disability & Rehabilitation, Philippine Working Group at the University of Toronto. The current administrator of the Equals website is the Foundation for These Abled Persons Inc. (FTI), a member of Philcode.
Member Organizations of Philcode:
1. Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Cainta Rizal
2. House with No Step Foundation, Bahay Biyaya Quezon City
3. Handicapped Center Lourdes
4. Foundation for These Abled Persons Inc. (FTI)
5. Association of Competent Differently Abled Persons Inc.
6. Business Opportunity Producers Cooperative
7. Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Vigan
Click on the Poster to Know More.
Click on the photo to register.
Employers & Organizations
B. Access CVs of Persons With Disabilities
C. Awareness Training on Disability
D. Company Promotion & CSR on Employment
E. Persons with Disabilities in the Workplace: Feature Stories of the Differently-Abled in the Company
Series of workshops to enhance pre-entry skills to the world of work of the differently-abled wanting to have a job or start a business
* Self Exploration: My Strengths and Potentials
* Gearing Up for Work
- Career Planning and Options
- Job Preparation Skills: Resume Writing, Winning Interviews, Communicating Effectively
- Job Search Tools and Resources
- Livelihood Training Opportunities
* Personality Development
- Self Efficacy
- Time Management
- Managing Stress
* My Own Business
- Starting a Business 101
- Entrepreneurship 101
B. Explore and Apply on Job Postings
C. Count Me In!
View my Resume and Cover Letter