Employment Status: Permanent
Item Number: OSEC-DSWDB-ADA4-17-2015
Salary Grade : 4 (Php 14,400.00)
Area of Assignment : Administrative Division
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
Eligibility: Relevant MC 10, s. 2013 – Career Service (Sub-Professional) – 1st Level Eligibility
Training: None Required Experience: None Required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Training: 4 hours of training relevant to general administrative work
Experience : 1 year of experience in general administrative work
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE GENERAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
Under general supervision, performs highly skilled and responsible clerical functions; and does other related work.
To all interested and qualified applicants, upload and submit your application through the website
https://b.link/dswd11apply, on or before APRIL 28, 2021 with the following documents:
1. Application / Intent Letter addressed to THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212, Series of 2017) downloadable at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Proof of Credentials (Diploma, Transcript of Records, Certificates of Trainings/Seminars);
4. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of PRC ID / Eligibility (If Applicable)
5. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Latest Performance Rating / Individual Performance Contract Review (If Applicable)
NOTE: · Interested and qualified persons regardless of gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, and/or political affiliation are encouraged to apply. · Applications submitted beyond the deadline and with incomplete documents shall not be entertained. · Walk-in applications are discouraged in observance of the new normal.
Pancake House through its A-OK Philippines program, aims to build an autism-inclusive society by working with government, businesses and schools to create institutional mechanism that inspire autism-friendly spaces, compassionate workplaces,..
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa email@example.com Caravan Food..