Job ID Number :
Employment Status: Cost of Service
Monthly Salary : (SG 8) Php 17,505.00
Program: Sustainable Livelihood Program
No. of Position/s: One (1)
Place of Assignment: EPHAP Regional Program Management Office (RPMO)
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade courses.
Eligibility: None Required (Preferably Sub-professional/First Level Eligibility.
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Brief Description of the General Function of the Position:
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative and logistical support to the technical staff of the EPHAP-RPMO.
To all interested and qualified applicants, upload and submit your application through the website
https://b.link/dswd11apply, on or before APRIL 21, 2021 with the following documents:
1. Application / Intent Letter addressed to THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212, Series of 2017) downloadable at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Proof of Credentials (Diploma, Transcript of Records, Certificates of Trainings/Seminars);
4. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of PRC ID / Eligibility (If Applicable)
5. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Latest Performance Rating / Individual Performance Contract Review (If Applicable)
Interested and qualified persons regardless of gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, and/or political affiliation are encouraged to apply.
Applications submitted beyond the deadline and with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
Walk-in applications are discouraged in observance to the new normal.
Pancake House through its A-OK Philippines program, aims to build an autism-inclusive society by working with government, businesses and schools to create institutional mechanism that inspire autism-friendly spaces, compassionate workplaces,..
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa email@example.com Caravan Food..