Employment Status: Permanent
Item Number : OSEC-DSWDB-ADOF2-71-2015
Salary Grade : 11 (Php 23,877.00)
Area of Assignment: Human Resource Management and Development Division
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the Job
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) – 2nd Level Eligibility
Training: None Required
Experience: None Required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Training: 4 hours of training relevant to human resource management and development, and/or other-related general administrative work
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience in human resource management and development, and/or other-related general administrative work
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE GENERAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
Under immediate supervision; he/she is responsible in performing human resource management and other-related administrative functions; specific, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, and placement; performance management; staffing management; and does other-related duties and responsibilities.
To all interested and qualified, kindly upload and submit your application through the website
https://b.link/dswd11apply, on or before APRIL 28, 2021 with the following documents:
1. Application / Intent Letter addressed to THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212, Series of 2017) downloadable at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Proof of Credentials (Diploma, Transcript of Records, Certificates of Trainings/Seminars);
4. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of PRC ID / Eligibility
5. Certified and/or Authenticated Copy of Latest Performance Rating / Individual Performance Contract Review (If Applicable)
Interested and qualified persons regardless of gender, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, and/or political affiliation are encouraged to apply.
Applications submitted beyond the deadline and with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
Walk-in applications are discouraged in observance to the new normal.
Pancake House through its A-OK Philippines program, aims to build an autism-inclusive society by working with government, businesses and schools to create institutional mechanism that inspire autism-friendly spaces, compassionate workplaces,..
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa email@example.com Caravan Food..