PLANT YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
All interested and qualified applicants from any sexual orientation, gender identity, indigenous community, or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply by uploading the following requirements to www.tinyurl.com/dacorecruitmenttool
(open from 9AM-5PM PHT only, Mondays to Fridays, except holidays):
1. Application letter indicating the position title, item number and office of the position applied for
3. Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CSC Form 212)
4. Diploma & Transcript of Records of Bachelor’s Degree/masteral Degree/PhD
5. Transcript of Records or Certificate of Units Taken for Unfinished Degrees/Courses
6. CSC Eligibility/Valid License
7. Certificate of Participation or Completion of trainings/seminars attended
8. Service Record for Gov’t employees (Outside DA), Certificate of Employment (For non-DA Personnel)
9. IPCR/OPCR for Jan – June 2020 with at least a Very Satisfactory rating (for permanent employees)
10. Certified photocopy of Special Order for designations in managerial & supervisory positions (for applicants to division chief levels) [If any]
Deadline of submission is at the close of office hours of November 9, 2020.