Good news to Quezon City residents,
We are now currently accepting online registration enrollment for Tesda STEP ( Special Training for Employment Program) in cooperation with Quezon City District 3, Congressman Allan Benedict S. Reyes office.
The main target beneficiary for this scholarship program includes out-of-school youth, indigent family, out-of-work labor due to Covid19 displacement, displace return OFW, single parent, PWD and urban poor family.
Qualification to avail this program. Must be Quezon City residents preference will be given to QC Dist. 3, must be at least 18 years old above and up to 60 years old. Unemployed or displaced worker belong to indigent or urban family.
(1) At least min. high school graduate or ALS graduate or college level or college gradute
(2) Barangay certificate
(3) For High school graduate: photocopy of high school diploma/Form 137 and for College Level/College Grad : photocopy of college diploma/TOR
(4) 6 pcs of passport picture with collar, name tag and white background and 4 pcs of 1×1 ID photo.
(5) Marriage contract copy for married women
(6) Birth certificate (PSA) copy
You may also sent us a pm during office hour from Mon-Fri,
8am – 4 pm.