• Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business
• Join a team of diverse professionals
• Career progressing opportunity
About The Role
Role Location: Solaris One Building, Makati
Role Type: Permanent
Shift Schedule: Dayshift schedules will be adhered to
This role is responsible for the preparation of accounting and reporting tasks including analysis of financial statements, calculation of month end journals, preparation of General Ledger reconciliations and regulatory/statutory reports. You’re expected to prepare journals (and journal workings) & balance sheet reconciliations (including supporting workpapers) on a timely/monthly basis for all designated entities, ensuring a robust process is in place and adhered to. You will also prepare statutory and regulatory reports / returns to ensure timely and accurate submission of reports to APRA & other regulatory authorities within ANZ standards & applicable reporting requirement standards
• Graduate of Accounting, Finance/ Commerce or equivalent degree desired Skills
• Must be a CPA or equivalent.
• Experience of working in Finance Control, GL related processes in Banking / Financial Services Industry
• Understanding of IFRS and PeopleSoft knowledge preferable
• Show flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work environment and requirements, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Work Experience2 Years
IndustryAccountancy, Banking and Finance