CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (CCA) – A 6-week training course which focuses on the basic manipulation and use of a personal computer both hardware and software. Keyboarding skills is the core of this course to provide essential skills in data encoding.
BEHAVIORAL TRAINING – A unique program designed to equip participants with the social and real-world behavioral skills thus increasing their self-confidence to lead active and productive lives.
* Any person with a disability
* Must be at least high school graduate
* 18 years old and above
* Resume with 2 X 2 ID picture
* School Record
* Two (2) 2″ X 2″ ID pictures
* Barangay Certificate
* Social Case Study Report from the local government unit
* PWD ID
* Marriage Certificate (for married female students)
4th Floor, School of Design and Arts Campus, 950 Pablo Ocampo Street, Manila
Tel. No. 230-5288 or 3534451
Related Jobs (12)
VXI Clark – Customer Service And Sales Support Associate – Earn Up To ₱33K MONTHLY on September 13, 2019 Full Time