1. Greet customers who enter the business and answer phone calls from customers.
• Prepare and serve food, process customer payments, and provide customer service
• Work in a team-oriented environment with other service crew staff members
• Perform daily duties that change depending on the number of customers they serve and the number of other staff members present to assist with work tasks
• Respond to customer complaints and questions, resolving issues where possible and referring customers to managers as needed.
2. Sales & Marketing
• Use various selling techniques to suggest additional purchases and upsell to customers.
• Process cash, check, and credit card payments using cash registers and digital systems
• Submit sales report and follow proper remittance process
• Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
3. Service Site Maintenance and Upkeep
• Keep work areas sanitary, such as food preparation areas, and customer areas clean and organized.
• Utilizes kitchen tools and equipment safely
• stock work and customer areas with needed supplies, such as napkins, condiments, and cleaning supplies, and notify management when inventory levels begin to run low.
• Properly maintains entire service site and its equipment for long term durability and use
• Ensure site cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Food Service Manager
• Embody Masahealthy values and commitment at all times within and beyond the performance of duties.
• Should live nearby Pasig, Makati, Mandaluyong, and Alabang area.
Salary₱1000 - ₱15,000
Work Experience3 Years