Our partnered employer “WLP Accounting Services” is hiring for a PWD who would like to work as their part-time Office Staff and is house near 10th Avenue. Cuban, Quezon City.
The JOB QUALIFICATION AND JOB DESCRIPTION are as follows:
· Male or Female
· Interested in a part-time position.
· Candidate must be a current student of Accountancy/banking or any related field or
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
· Willing to Learn.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
· Has good moral character.
· Accurate in recording financial transactions.
· Able to maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Capability to negotiate with government agencies and the ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships.
· Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve problems.
· Highly organized with keen attention to detail.
· Must be computer literate.
Coordinative Role: Coordinate closely with the owner, accounting manager, and CPAs
· Monitor Billing Statement.
· Pay taxes from clients and other remittances to the government.
· Responsible for the timely completion and release of permits and licenses of assigned clients within the specified timeline for each project assigned.
· Monitors office expenses.
Assist the accountant in documentation and filing.
Please directly contact them through the ff:
Office Landline: (02) 7255-7667 GLOBE Landline
Extension: (02) 8937-6139 PLDT Landline
Thank you so much!
Pancake House through its A-OK Philippines program, aims to build an autism-inclusive society by working with government, businesses and schools to create institutional mechanism that inspire autism-friendly spaces, compassionate workplaces,..
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa email@example.com Caravan Food..