1. Count and document inventories of the necessary ingredients and supplies to be used by production.
2. Plan and issue the work schedules of production crew to cover all activities but limiting overtime.
3. Review and submit order of ingredients needed to support the volume of orders.
4. Lead the production team to achieve goals and objectives of the company
Advise the Admin Staff for ordering of ingredients necessary to support the volume of orders.
5. Lead the production team to achieve efficiency standards or rates.
6. Guide and assists all new production personnel regarding the do’s and don’ts of the process.
7. Report any observable malfunction of the equipment or engine.
8. Receive and summarize the orders from the outlets.
9. Check performance of the team regarding output and quality of the products.
10. Maintain an accurate log of production inventories and provide management with daily production reports.
-Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
-At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
68 Data St. Cor Cordillera St. Don Manuel, 1113 Quezon City, Philippines
Pancake House through its A-OK Philippines program, aims to build an autism-inclusive society by working with government, businesses and schools to create institutional mechanism that inspire autism-friendly spaces, compassionate workplaces,..
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa email@example.com Caravan Food..