We are looking for an ADVOCACY AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER!
– Plan and coordinate with partners all advocacy initiatives to ensure delivery of effective evidence-based advocacy
– Coordinate the collection, analysis, and dissemination of pertinent information regarding policy issues and practices on disability for communication and advocacy
– Ensure project advocacy strategies are well implemented by DPOs/CSOs and other partners at the national and local level
– Ensure effective and successful planning, budgeting, monitoring and management of advocacy, communications and dissemination work
– Responsible in planning, development, and administration of organizational and project communication strategy, including delivery of multi-media campaign strategies
– Prepare and update all communications and advocacy materials, including content for web pages, media articles and information material for workshops, conferences and other communication events
– Ensure best practices and case studies are produced in a timely manner and communicated internally and externally.
– Internal communication tasks: key messaging, internal publications, internal branding initiatives and communication guidelines; photography and documentation of organizational and project events; maintain library of resources and photographs; prepare information and articles for organizational website and social media platform; orient employees on communication plans and guidelines; report writing
– External Communication tasks: public and media relations including social media; represent organization in external forums; liaison with key stakeholders for accurate and appropriate messaging
– Others: provide support to non-routine events and activities of the project team, such as proposal writing
– Work closely with the Executive Director/Program Manager/Project Manager and project team in the implementation of the project.
– Graduate of a university or college degree in communication or related field (political science, policy development, PR, media)
– Master’s Degree holder is an advantage
Experience and Competencies Required:
– At least 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in the development sector
– Excellent public/media relations and networking skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication (written, spoken, editorial) skills
– Organized, thorough, and detail oriented
– Advanced skills in computer and use of MS Office applications, design application
– Strong ethics and ability to manage confidential information
– Previous work experience with donor agencies, public agencies, local, and/or international non-government organizations is a distinct advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION IS ON AUGUST 12, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click the Link below for more info https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466412624201734&set=pcb.768046693626293&type=3&theater&ifg=1 Para Po sa mga Deaf/Hard of Hearing, at Iba Pang Qualified PWDs, Mag-email Po ng Inyong Resumés sa firstname.lastname@example.org Caravan Food..